Atollo Metal Table Lamp
Classic and timeless Atollo Metal Table Lamp
The Atollo Metal Table Lamp was designed by Vico Magistretti in 1977. Over the years, the Atollo Metal Table Lamp piece became the prototype of the table lamp and won the award in 1979, revolutionizing the way we imagine classic bedside lamps. The geometric cylinders, cones and hemispheres that make it up produce a product that is both decorative and essential, disconnected from historical periods and current fashions, and now fully one of them.
Precision Forged Atollo Metal Table Light
Atollo Metal Table Light is made of two materials: metal and bulb head. A piece of high-quality metal must be shaped, welded, hammered, polished with a lathe, and then covered with a smooth protective paint to finally form a warm and delicate effect. The light emitted by the E14 bulb is uniform, soft and not dazzling, which is energy-saving and environmentally friendly.
Cool and elegant Atollo Metal Desk Lamp
No complicated colors, no extra decoration, the designer creates a resting place for you to return to your original intention with simple and elegant brushstrokes. The natural style of Atollo Metal Desk Lamp is elegant and makes people feel the clarity and tranquility of nature in a pure white space. The Atollo Metal Table Lamp is ideal for living rooms, bedrooms, kids rooms, sideboards and more!
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Atollo Metal Table Lamp Size
- Size: Dia 35 cm x H 50 cm/∅ 13.8″ x H 19.7″
- Size: Dia 25 cm x H 35 cm/∅ 9.8″ x H 13.8″
Atollo Metal Table Lamp Details
- Material: Metal
- Light source: Dia 25 cm x H 35 cm (G9), Dia 35 cm x H 50 cm (E14)
- Power: Max 40W
- Weight: 3 kg / 6.6 lbs
- Finishes: Black,White,Copper,Gold
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- We provide 150cm / 59 inch wires with switch sockets. Can be extended on request
Large Dia 35cm*H50cm
Small Dia 25cm*H35cm
No customer reviews for the moment.