Birdy table lamp
Keep the classic Birdy table lamp
Birdy is a collection of wall, table and floor lamps designed in 1952 in a modernist style. In 1954, the lamp, then known as the "s-30016", won the highly regarded Gold Medal at the Milan Triennale. In 2013, this design classic, the Birdy table lamp, was relaunched. Birdy table lamp retains the original shape and highly functional properties that made it so great in the first place.
Ingenious Birdy table light
The lamp body of Birdy table light is made of aluminum alloy, and the characteristics of the material make the service life of Birdy table light more durable. In addition, the weight of the aluminum alloy makes the whole lamp body lighter, which is convenient for movement and installation. Finally, the Birdy table light has a movable light arm, which can adjust the light angle according to your needs.
Simple and elegant Birdy desk lamp
The Birdy light collection is available in white or grey, steel finish and black, black or brass metal finish. Between design and texture, Birdy desk lamp is a balance between the two, allowing friends who pursue a taste of life to easily enjoy a unique brilliance. The overall colour and form design of Birdy desk lamp embodies soft poetry, simplicity, purity and balanced proportions, adding a unique, artistic aesthetic to your space creation.
- Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import costs.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Birdy table lamp Size
- Size:Dia 60cm x H 43cm /∅ 23.6″ x H 16.9″
Birdy table lamp Details
- Material: Steel / Aluminum/Aluminum alloy
- Light source: LED E27
- Power:Max 40W
- Weight: 3kg / 6.6lbs
- Finishes: Rose gold,Black
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- Shade, base and handle colours: Red, grey or black
- we provide with switch plug wire length is 150cm / 59 ″ can be extended as required
|Size||Dia 60cm*H 43c|
No customer reviews for the moment.