Fontanelle Wall lamp
French classic Fontanelle Wall lamp
Designed by renowned lighting designer Jonathan Browning, the Fontanelle Wall lamp evokes French classicism in the 1940s. Made from solid brass, its minimalist architecture features Edison bulbs set in ribbed glass cylinders that sparkle like candles.
Fontanelle Sconce in all bronze
Fontanelle Sconce is made of all-copper material and selected high-quality brass. The brushed surface of the lamp body makes the details more delicate and attractive. The texture of the transparent glass lampshade is meticulous and transparent, soft and warm. With both functionality and good looks, Fontanelle Sconce stands out and makes a great decorative accent, ideal for adding a unique aesthetic to your home style.
Fantastic looking Fontanelle Wall light
Fontanelle Wall light is very popular for its special exterior design, the light it emits is warm and comfortable. Perfect for bedrooms, living rooms and sinks. You can combine and install Fontanelle Wall light according to your needs. Love life, but also love yourself. Fontanelle Sconce creates a comfortable and pleasant lighting ambience that will make you feel comfortable and warm after a tiring day.
- Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import costs.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Fontanelle Wall lamp Size
- Size: Dia 12cm x H 58cm/∅ 4.7″ x H 22.8″
- Size: Dia 22cm x H 58cm/∅ 9″ x H 22.8″
Fontanelle Wall lamp Details
- Material: Brass
- Light source: E27
- Power: Max 40W
- Weight: 3kg/ 6.6lbs
- Finishes: Brass
- Process: Polishing/Cutting
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
|Size||Dia 12cm*H 58cm|
Dia 22cm*H 58cm
No customer reviews for the moment.