Multi-Lite pendant light
A modular pendant light with a unique design
Multi-Lite Pendant Lamp is a 1972 design by Danish designer Louis Wisdorf. The lamp's base consists of three basic shapes - two immovable cylinders and a hemisphere - framed by a thin ring. What makes it special is that the hemisphere is divided into two parts, so the two halves are movable and invite you to play with shapes and light.
Playing with shapes and light
By turning the two halves of the shade, the Multi-Lite pendant light not only changes visually, but also determines the light that is scattered.
By turning the two halves of the shade downward, the light illuminates the ceiling and creates a cozy atmosphere. By placing the two halves of the lamp upward, a downward light is created. If the two halves are moved relative to each other, the light spreads indirectly and the shade looks like a sculptural work of art.
Variations in light can be adjusted to better match your diverse needs, thus adding quality of life and interest to your life.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Multi-Lite Pendant Lamp Size
- Size:Dia 38cm x H 38cm/∅ 15″ x H 15″
Multi-Lite Hanging Lamp Details
- Material: Metal/Steel
- Light source: E27
- Power: Max 40W
- Weight: 3kg/6.6lbs
- Finishes: Black, White, Copper, Silver, Blue
- Process: Plating, Polishing, Baking paint
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- We provide 150cm/59″ wires which can be extended upon request.