PH Table Lamp
Continuation of the classic PH Table Lamp
The PH Table Lamp continues the look of the three-layer lampshade originally designed by Poul Henningsen in 1925-26. The PH Table Lamp was introduced in 1966. Featuring layered shades, an anti-glare shade and a pure white finish, it emits a smooth, pleasing light without harshness. PH Table Lamp has a stable smooth and geometrically clean appearance.
Well-designed PH Table Light
The design of the PH Table Light is based on the principle of a reflective three-lamp system that directs most of the light downwards. The lampshade is made of mouth-blown opal triple-glazed with a glossy top and a sandblasted matt interior for a soft diffuse light distribution. 100% glare-free and uniform illumination. The diameter ratio and downward bending arc design of the PH lampshade are calculated by mathematical principles, so no matter from which angle the light source can be directly seen.
Delicate textured PH Desk Lamp
Each beam of light emitted from the bulb is reflected by the surface of the lampshade into an equal and homogeneous light source, and each layer of the lampshade can attenuate the light evenly, reflecting downwards and blending into a gentle light. Bring you a comfortable and gentle lighting experience. If you are looking for a wall lamp for living room, bedroom and study, PH Desk Lamp provides ample and soft light for living room, bedroom, study, children's room and more.
- Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import costs.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
PH Table Lamp Size
- Size: Dia 29cm x H 46cm/ ∅ 11.4″ x H 18.1″
- Size: Dia 45cm x H 65cm/ ∅ 17.7″ x H 25.6″
PH Table Lamp Details
- Material: Metal/Glass/Stainless steel
- Light source: E27
- Power: Max 60W
- Weight: 4kg/8.8lbs
- Finishes: Black, Stainless steel
- Glass Options: Opal,
- Process: Blown glass/Plating/Baking paint
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- We provide 150cm / 59 ″ wires with switch plugs. Can be extended upon request
|Size||Dia 29cm x H 46cm|
Dia 45cm x H 65cm
No customer reviews for the moment.